If your lease agreement has expired or will expire soon, please submit this eform along with a copy of your lease renewal agreement.
If renewing the lease,please
provide management with the following prior to the lease expiration date:
(1) a fully executed lease renewal or extension letter prior
to the lease expiration date. The lease renewal or extension letter shall
- the unit number
- the names of all tenants
that will be residing in the unit.
- the date the new rental term
will expire, per the Condo II By-Laws may not be less than 6 months.
- be signed and dated by the
owner(s) and adult tenant(s).
(2) proof of HO-4 -renter’s
insurance policy including liability coverage.
Pursuant to the Association’s
safety and security policies, failure to provide the above will result in the
deactivation of barcodes and amenity access at midnight on the lease end date.
Not renewing the lease, complete and return the following at least one week in advance to reserve
your move out date:
(1) Move out form Condo2MoveIn-OutForm.pdf
(2) $100 Non-fundable Move Out Fee made payable to Port Liberté
(3) $500 Refundable move out security deposit made payable to
you and the Association.
(4) Movers COI reflecting adequate insurance, naming the
Association as an additional insured and Certificate Holder wording as written
on the sample attached.
- Please also remember to schedule
utility disconnections and change of address.
- Resident ID cards and Gym
Fobs must be returned to the HOA Office.
- Unit keys, building keys,
mailbox keys, elevator keys and garage openers should be returned to the
unit owner or realtor.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this
matter and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our office,