|Submit a request to make architectural changes, modification or upgrades to your Unit. |
Please refer to the Port Liberte Condominium II Master Deed Article 9.2 prior to making a request of exterior alteration or modifications.
Exterior Modification **require Board Approval**. Please submit this online application along with any photos, contractor plans and/or specs.
Unit Modification Application and Policy and Procedures
Interior Modification require prior approval from Community Manager/Condo II Board. Please submit this online application along with Contractors Certificate of Liability Insurance (COI) to Condo2Manager@gmail.com. Click here to download Sample COI and Indemnity Agreement.
General Contractors, Plumbers and Electricians are required to sign a Policy and Procedures form and Indemnity Agreement.
** Exterior Modifications are areas that can be seen from the exterior of your unit i.e. Window, Doors, Light Fixtures, etc...
** Please allow up to 45 days for Board Approval for Exterior Modifications.
|Modification Request Type:||*|
|Modification Request Item:||*|
Additional documentation such as blueprints may be required by the Board. Approval by the Board means that your proposed change fits the aesthetics of the community. It does not mean that the community certifies structural integrity. You may need a building permit and inspection for certain changes to your home.
|I (we), the applicant(s) herein, certify and represent as follows:|
- I (we) are the legal owner(s) of the above described unit.
- The work, if approved, will be done promptly and properly by appropriately licensed contractors if necessary.
- I (we) accept and acknowledge that the responsibility for maintaining, upkeeping, etc. of the improvement/change shall solely be mine (ours), successors, assigns and subsequent property owners.
- All work and the consequences thereof are solely at our risk and expense. We understand and hold the Condominium and the Board of Trustees harmless on account of any consequences resulting from this approval, if granted.
- Certain changes may affect the site plan, final survey or Certificate of Occupancy at my (our) unit and the Consequences thereof are solely at my (our) risk.
- No representation by the Condominium or the Board, either expressed or implied, is assumed hereby.
- Inspection of completed work may be conducted by Manager, Maintenance and/or Association Contractor.
- I (we)understand that approval may take up to 45 days.
|I have read and agree to all of the conditions listed above, and I agree to abide by the decisions of the architectural committee or Board of Trustees.|
|Yes, I agree:||*|
|Date (s) Modification Will Begin:|| *|
|Upload Plans, Photos and/or Specs.:|
|Upload Additional Plans, Photos and/or Specs.:|
|Upload Contractors Current COI:|
|Additional Information or Comments:|
* indicates required field